Reducing the Risk and Cost of Litigation
Electronic discovery can be a daunting process. By better understanding the nines phases of the EDRM and partnering with an experienced provider, the stress and uncertainty can be greatly reduced. Following a clear roadmap, starting with developing firm policies around information governance, identifying sources of ESI, then executing sound preservation and collection procedures can help law firms and corporations avoid the pitfalls of discovery once they are involved in a litigation.
- Importance of developing firm policies around information governance
- Learn how to avoid the pitfalls of eDiscovery
- Identify sources of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Learn the nine phases the electronic discovery reference model (EDRM)
- Benefits of processing, reviewing, and analyzing data with experienced consultants
To receive this full white paper, please complete and submit the form below: