Jen Crawford | Hot 40 2014
Jen Crawford, Anderson Lloyd
The Christchurch rebuild has been a matter close to international hearts and it is therefore with some pleasure that we are able to acknowledge Anderson Lloyd partner Jen Crawford and her work on the restoration of the Arts Centre of Christchurch. This project, believed to be the largest heritage project currently being undertaken in the world, involves a NZ$290m, seven year post-earthquake program to restore a cluster of heritage buildings and rebuild the city’s cultural heart. Crawford is chair of the Arts Centre of Christchurch Trust Board, devoting her time on a pro bono basis. “Jen is absolutely devoted to the Christchurch Arts Centre and she lives and breathes its restoration,” says Nicky Wagner, MP for Christchurch Central.
Check out who else made it on Australasian Lawyer's Hot 40.
Partner/ Owner, Anderson Lloyd Lawyers (2003)
- Associate, Freshfields (2001-2002)
- Senior Solicitor, Buddle Findlay (1999-2001)
- Solicitor, Belly Gully (1996-1999)
|Years of Experience:
18 years of experience in resource management law
- Hotlist, NZ Lawyers Magazine (2014)
- City of Christchurch-Firm Award, Australasian Women in Business Law Awards (2013)
- High Commendation Award, Model United Nations Conference (1994)
- Chair of the Arts Centre of Christchurch Trust Board
- Institute of Directors
- New Zealand Historic Places Trust
- Resource Management Law Association
- Post Graduate Paper- Resource Management Law, Auckland University (1996)
- B.A (Hons), LL.B, University of Otago (1990-1995)
||Married with 2 children: Aged 7 & 9
||Downhill Ski racing, snowboarding
To read the full feature, download Australasian Lawyer's Hot 40 2014
feature on PDF.