Kate Jordan, Clayton Utz
Apart from her involvement with Good Returns, working alongside colleague Fran Rush, Jordan worked closely with the Australian Paralympic Committee, on a pro bono basis, to put in place broadcast arrangements with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in respect of the Paralympic Games. She is also leading the Clayton Utz
team that will support various rugby unions in the negotiation of media rights deals.
Check out who else made it on Australasian Lawyer
's Hot 40.
Partner in Charge, Clayton Utz
Owner, Blake Dawson (1999-2011)
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of experience in commercial law
- LMG Australasian Women in Business Law Awards: finalist for TMT (2013)
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific: listed as a "Recommended Practitioner" for TMT (2011-2012)
- Best Lawyers Australia: voted by peers as one of Australia's Best Lawyers in
- Defamation and Media (2008-2014)
- Telecommunications (2014)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (2014)
- Chambers Global: ranked Up and Coming Corporate M&A and Band 1 (the top band) for Media (2011)
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australia and New Zealand Sports Law Association
- Australian Sports and Marketing Association
To read the full feature, download Australasian Lawyer's Hot 40 2014
feature on PDF.