Daniel Livingston, Mills Oakley Lawyers
Considered a trusted adviser by brands that have included Tabcorp, Echo Entertainment, ANZ, Westpac and Exxon Mobil, Livingston is helping propel Mills Oakley
’s corporate practice towards $1bn in deals this financial year. An expert in M&A, capital markets, corporate governance and risk management, Livingston recently demonstrated his acumen on deals that included Findex Australia’s $131m acquisition of Centric Wealth Ltd, which included advising on an equity investment, and resources client Metro Quarry Group on a debt/equity investment made by Myer Family Company Holdings.
Check out who else made it on Australasian Lawyer
's Hot 40.
Partner, Mills Oakley (2012)
- Partner, Gadens Lawyers (2011-2012)
- Chairman / Executive Director / Global General Counsel, Investment Evolution Limited (2008-2011)
- General Counsel - Corporate, Tabcorp (2006-2009)
- Senior Associate, Blake Dawson Waldron (now Ashurst) (1998-2006)
- Legal Counsel - Secondment, ExxonMobil (2004-2005)
- Legal/Commerical advisor to Treasury Department - Secondment, AWB (2003-2003)
- Deputy General Counsel - Secondment, Incitec Pivot (2001-2002)
|Years of Experience:
Over 17 years of experience in commercial law
- Corporate Governance & Risk Management, Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Masters of Business Administration, Business Administration, Deakin University (2008-2010)
- LLB (Hons), Law, Bond University (1993-1995)
To read the full feature, download Australasian Lawyer's Hot 40 2014
feature on PDF.