has scored a major coup as it welcomes a whole real estate team from a rival firm to the fold.
The firm has confirmed that real estate specialists Brett Hawkins, Justin Madden, Michael Allen – and their whole team of special counsel, senior associates, and lawyers – are moving to Thomson Geer. Hawkins and Madden, who have been appointed partners, and Allen, who has been appointed as consultant, come from McCullough Robertson.
“Brett, Justin, and their team bring exceptional talent to our property team, and we look forward to introducing them to our clients nationally,” said Adrian Tembel, Thomson Geer CEP.
In addition to scoring a whole property team, the firm has also promoted 11 senior lawyers to partners. They are:
- Nick Blayney - Workplace and insurance services, Melbourne
- Demetrios Christou – Intellectual property, technology, and regulatory, Adelaide/Sydney
- Jonathon Corlett – Employment and safety, Sydney
- Bruce Crosthwaite – Workplace and insurance services, Melbourne
- Nick Curran – Disputes, Melbourne
- Ebru Davidson – Corporate, Sydney
- Bronwyn Furse – Intellectual property, technology, and regulatory, Adelaide
- Chris Kelly – Property, Adelaide
- Sonya Parsons – Disputes, Sydney
- Simon Ralton – Construction and infrastructure, Sydney
- Peta Thompson – Corporate, Melbourne
Thomson Geer now has 97 partners and more than 275 professionals working out of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide.
World’s largest law firm grows in Australia, scores new partner from rival
Global firm gets boost from new national corporate team