Global firm snaps up two IPOs

by |
DLA Piper is advising the listings of two companies on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).

The global law firm is advising international audio technology company Audinate Group on its $21m initial public offering and mining and exploration company Prospech Limited on its $7.5m IPO.

The DLA Piper team advising Audinate is led by Sydney corporate partner Catherine Merity. She is assisted by senior associate Rosa Sayer, solicitor Olivia Wild, and teams in DLA Piper's Washington, San Diego, London, and Hong Kong offices.

James Philips

Audinate’s core technology, Dante, distributes digital audio signals over computer networks. It is designed to bring the benefits of IT networking to the professional AV industry. The Sydney-based company has offices in the US, the UK, and Hong Kong, and has a customer base of more than 350 original equipment manufacturer brands spread across Asia, EMEA, and the Americas.

Blackpeak Capital is the financial adviser of the Audinate IPO, which is managed and underwritten by Shaw and Partners.

DLA Piper fielded a team led by head of corporate James Philips for the Prospech IPO. He is assisted by solicitor Rube Uthayakumar.

Prospech is an Australian company that owns 81% – and has the right to acquire the remaining 19% of the licenses – in the Hodrusa-Hamre mining district and the nearby Nova Bana gold field in Slovakia.


Related stories:
Firm’s pro bono arm wins for transgender woman in far-reaching UN case
International firm announces new global scholarship scheme

Australasian Lawyer forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Name (required)
Comment (required)
By submitting, I agree to the Terms & Conditions