Dentons has promoted 13 lawyers in Australia.
The promotions round includes a new partner, two new directors, and a special counsel.
Elevated to partner Anthony Tesvic, a member of the firm’s banking and finance team in Sydney. He is a leading lawyer in real estate, property, and construction finance, as well as in corporate finance.
“Anthony is a great example of how a very well-trained, hardworking lawyer with a sound client following can succeed at a firm like ours if given the right opportunity and support,” said Tim Lipscombe, senior banking partner. “In banking and finance, and indeed all areas in our firm, we are actively looking both within our own ranks and externally for capable and dedicated lawyers who will be our next senior associates, special counsel, directors and partners.”
The appointments come after Dentons added 20 senior lawyers from the now-shuttered DibbsBarker.
“We’re a firm on a steady growth track in Australia, and there are excellent career opportunities for lawyers at all levels, both within the firm and also for new joiners,” said Ian Dardis, Australia region CEO.
The firm’s other newly promoted lawyers are:
- Amy Barwick – Dispute resolution, Sydney
- Rebecca Mercer – Real estate, Sydney
- Brooke Spain – Dispute resolution, Sydney
- Damon Booth – Dispute resolution, Sydney
- Clement Chew – Real estate, Sydney
- Philipa Collins – Real estate, Sydney
- Anson Pang – Real estate, Sydney
- Danika Parmar – Employment and safety, Sydney
- Tamara Strack – Litigation, Perth
- Liliana Vaccaro – Construction, Sydney
- Mish Wijesuriya – Real estate, Sydney
- Olivia Yan – Real estate, Sydney
Brand-elite firms recognised
Global firm makes senior hire from HSF