Nominations for the Australasian Law Awards closed last week. Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations this year – the response was stronger than expected and this is guaranteed to be a significant event on the 2015 industry calendar.
Finalists will be announced in the next issue of Australasian Lawyer
magazine out in late March as well as the official event website. Our team will also be notifying finalists individually prior to this.
While the research process to determine this year’s finalists gets underway, here’s a look at some of the statistics from the nominations stage:
– total nominations received across 29 categories
– firms participated this year, submitting at least one nomination each
– deals have been put forward for consideration in seven categories
– managing partners and CEOs have been nominated for the prestigious Law Firm Leader of the Year award
– in-house teams are vying for the title of Australian In-House Team of the Year
Ahead of the announcement of this year’s finalists, a preliminary list of finalists in the Deal categories will be published online next week to allow time to confirm all the parties involved in each transaction.
The Australasian Law Awards will be held at the Shangri-La Sydney on Thursday 21 May 2015. There are a limited number of tables available on the night and with such a strong response from the industry, we encourage you to act early so you don’t miss out.
Please contact Paul Ferris at email@example.com
to book your table today.